DIY Pompom Blinds
This blog is a quick tutorial into DIY pompom blinds! So we recently decorated our bedroom – built in wardrobes, new (bigger) bed, carpet etc etc …. I searched and searched for nice blinds – who new this would be so hard!!!!
I ordered some Grey blinds from blinds-2go – we put them up and i just didn’t love them! They were just too plain for me! Nick (my husband) isn’t really the biggest of pink fans and so i needed something that would add just a splash of colour! I was going for discreet pink finishing touches! I didn’t want a full curtain or pelmet as firstly this is hard work and secondly our windows are so small and not straight that it would of annoyed me!
So after a search around I decided to buy some pink pompom trim – similar to this on Amazon
All you need is a glue gun, scissors and a trim!
- Measure your pompom trim against your blind with enough extra to fold into the blind
- Start at one end and tuck pompom into blind and glue gun in place
- Simply glue gun in a straight line where you want the trim to go
- Tuck the other end in and glue gun in place
- Allow to set and thats it!
This is one of those jobs you don’t need a husbands help with! Hooray!!! No waiting!
There are some fabulous rainbow pompom trim online and would be perfect for any girls bedroom!