Its FRIYAY Whoopla! I thought i’d do my Friday Favourites
If i was going to do my Top 10 list obviously that would only consist of family. So i thought i should break my Fortnightly Friday Favourite things down. I do have alot of favourites but today i am going to start off with my top 10 make up bag essentials!
I don’t really wear alot of makeup – this is not due to be being a natural beauty and not needing it – this is due to the fact i have about 43 seconds to myself in the morning which gives me just enough time to put my contacts in!
Ok so here goes……..
- Chanel – Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Make Up Base – £36 – my absolute favourite everything – i use this on holiday as my foundation and just use a big blusher brush! Perfect when you don’t need coverage!
- Estee Lauder – Little Black Liner – £23 – I was bought this for my birthday and its amazing! I use the thick end for my top eyeliner and the thin for under my bottom lashes – its definately worth the price!
- By Terry – Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge in Party Girl – £29 – I have rebought this lipstick time and time again! Its not too red not too pink – its just right for day or night! Gloss over the top and ta da!
- Neutrogena – Hydro Boost Gel Cream Moisturiser £12.99 – Where to begin – i have all the expensive moisterisers – i just bought the new Elemis collagen day and night ones and i’m just not that keen! However i bought this in boots as id seen an advert and i really like the feel on my skin! Its light and not greasy.
- Neutrogena – Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser – £7.99 – Again ive got a huge pot of Eve Lom Cleanser but its just not my fave – this is an easy rinse on and off in shower and bobs your uncle nice fresh skin.
- Urban Decay – Naked 2 eyeshadow palette – £39.50 – I bought this Duty Free – Half Price on a flight and i love the colours! I use Sin and Sidecar all the time.
- Chanel – Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra light skin perfecting make up – £34 – love the smell of this foundation and its nice and light and got ok coverage for everyday! Must Have Item!
- Bourjois – Little Round Pot Blusher – £7.99 – I use this with my finger on my cheeks and it just adds a pop of colour
- Benefit – High Beam Liquid Highlighter – £21.50 – I have a tiny pot of this that i got in a set for Christmas and i just put it on my cheekbones and under my eyebrow arch to highlight.
- Dior – Diorshow Waterproof Mascara – £25.50 – My all time go to Mascara – i do try lots but nothing compares to this beauty!
If you have any favourite make up bag items – please let us know by commenting
Hope you all have a great weekend